13.3.12

Roller babies interview



We’re rolling? Steve, we’re rolling?

- So, tell me Tom, how did you get the part?
- Well, lots of work. There was nine months of intensive tumbling. And my brother, casting director.
- And you Anna, what interested you in this film?
- Ever since I was a kid I’ve loved dancing, so I said yes. He, he, he, he.
- Vince, how would you explain the incredible response to this project?
- Oh, Michael Gracey and Dan the Automator, that’s a helluva mix, you know.
- On top of that rap classic.
- What up!
- Could you do me a favour?
- Sure
- Can you share any stories with us about the shoot? What was it like on set?
- Well, I have to say that, well, something happened?
- Are you referring to your affair with little Anna?
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, that... but I don’t want to talk about it.
- It was magic. All those actors dancing. I moved.
- Vince, can I tell you something? I love your hat.
- Ha, ha.