1.1.18

Listening comprehension - free time activities

1
 Repeat

A: Tell me, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

B: I enjoy drawing and painting.

A: You know how to draw and paint?

B: Yes, I do.

A: When did you learn how to do that?

B: I learned back in high school.

A: Oh, so you took an art class?

B: Yeah, I loved that class.

A: I see that you're pretty talented.

B: Thank you very much.

A: I wish I had a talent like that.

B: I'm sure you have a talent. It's just hidden.


2
 Repeat

A: What kinds of things do you like to do?

B: I've always liked to draw and paint.

A: I didn't know you knew how to draw and paint.

B: I do it every once in a while.

A: How long have you known how to do that?

B: I first learned how to do it in high school.

A: Did you take some sort of art class or something?

B: That was my favorite class.

A: You have got to be talented.

B: Thanks.

A: If only I was talented.

B: You have a talent. You just don't know what it is yet.


3
 Repeat

A: Are there any hobbies you do?

B: When I have time, I sometimes draw and paint.

A: Oh, you actually do that?

B: Every so often, I do.

A: Did you always know how to draw and paint?

B: I was taught in high school how to draw and paint.

A: You had an art class?

B: Exactly, it was my favorite class.

A: Well, it's good that you're so talented.

B: I appreciate that.

A: Talent is a great thing, I wish I had one.

B: Everyone has a talent. They just need to find it.