1.12.14

Christmas song: Text Me Merry Christmas - Straight No Chaser featuring Kristen Bell | video, lyrics and interactive exercise



Kristen:

This holiday

You’ll be far away
And I’ll be all alone
So please remember
This December
To fully charge your phone
And
Text me Merry Christmas
Let me know you care
Just a word or two
Of text from you
Will remind me you’re still there You don’t have to add much to it
One smiley face will do
Baby text me Merry Christmas
Cause I’m missing kissing you

Mike:
Text me Merry Christmas
Make my holiday complete
Though you’re far from me
Say you’ll brb
That’s a text I’ll never delete
Choose just the right emoji
One that makes me lol
And if you text me something naughty I promise I won’t tell

Kristen and Mike:
I don’t care if you spell things right
I just want to hear from you tonight
Stroke those keys with your delicate touch
And type those little words that mean so much!

Mike: Hi
Kristen: Hey
Mike: How are you
Kristen: Ok
Mike: Miss u
Kristen: Miss u too
Mike: Xmas sucks without you
Kristen: I know lol
Mike: Love u
Kristen: Love u 2
Mike: Kthxbye

Kristen and Mike:
A facebook message isn’t quite as sweet

Kristen:
A need more from @you than just a tweet

Mike:
A snap on snapchat doesn’t last

Kristen and Mike:
And voicemail? That’s from Christmas past
Text me Merry Christmas
Send a selfie too
If you do, I’ll go
‘Neath the mistletoe
And pretend my screen is you
Show me that you love me
Text xo to kiss and hug me
I’ll be right here waiting
For my pants to start vibrating
Baby text me Merry Christmas
And I will text you too This Christmas
It’s the least that we can do Merry Christmas!


Click on the picture above and have fun with the interactive exercise!!